School Gateway Payment System
With the exception of cash payments for food and drink purchased during the day and the after-school minibus, all other payments (for trips, revision books, music tuition etc.) will need to be made online. Paying for school items online is free to use, quicker and easier for you, safer for students and more efficient for the school. It offers you the freedom to make payments whenever and wherever you like, 24/7, safe in the knowledge that the technology used is secure and that funds will reach the school safely.
The system is called School Gateway and it’s available for you to use now.
To find out what you may be asked to pay for at school please go to the School Charges page.
1. Click here to go straight to the School Gateway website.
2. When you visit the School Gateway website for the first time, please select ‘New User’ and enter your email address and mobile telephone number you have registered with the school.
3. The system will send a PIN code to your phone; please enter this PIN code and your account will be activated for you.
When you have the system set up you will receive a notification when new events are available for payment, you will then be able to pay the school online rather than send cash or cheques.
A free smartphone app for parents is also now available for download called ‘School Gateway’ for Apple (iPhone 3GS or later, iPad, iPod Touch) and Android (2.3 / Gingerbread or later) devices.
If you have a smartphone please could you download this new app to your phone (it’s free) as it will help us improve communication with parents.
The set-up process is simple and will take no more than a couple of minutes:
1. Search for “School Gateway” in the Apple App Store/Google Play or on your phone go to www.schoolgateway.com/apple (Apple) or www.schoolgateway.com/android (Android)
2. Install the app and if you are asked then say yes to “Allow Push Notifications”
As soon as you have got the system set-up, all of the text messages we send you will appear in the app; you will receive notifications/alerts as normal.
If you have recently changed your email address or mobile telephone number, please let us know so we can update our records.
If you are having trouble logging in, it may be because the school does not have your correct mobie phone number on record. Please call the school's reception on 01473 836110 and we will update the details on our system.